Friday 19 April 2019

My Degree Life Will Be Over Soon

Well, as stated, my degree life will be over soon. Like, really fast. It's amazing how I wasn't interested to even get into a relationship. It's not like I wasn't interested at all, I may be just didn't have enough interest in it. A weak interest, one could say. LOL.

Anyway, tell you what? I have a crush. Well, I'm giving up on him already. I'll just finish my degree life without telling him, so yeah. Goodbye, romanticism in life. I'll just find a better purpose to live afterwards, like pursuing a master degree, and continue further for the doctoral. I know, right? My life sounds so dull, but the thing is, as dull as my life has always been, and as dull as myself while I'm writing this, I am just dull.

Giving up on my crush that easily? Yes, I thought a lot about it even before my brain decided to have a crush on him, that we're poles apart. He's just far better than myself. And I know I'm not the one for him. Remember this? "Good people are for good people." I'm just not good enough for him.

That's why it's a crush. Because it'll never happen. It is never meant to be.

And as my degree life ends, the crush will end as well. Like how crushes are supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment